Women in Business Image & Style Workshop
Women in Business Image and Style Workshop held on Tuesday 23 February at Spa Hotel, Tunbridge Wells, 10am-1pm.
Do you feel your image could do with a polish or a style overhaul? Are you daunted by what to wear to represent your business brand?
It has become more challenging for women to streamline their professional image today as the traditional suited and booted look is outdated. Knowing what to wear to make a professional impact, as a woman in business, has become more confusing than ever!
Discover how to make a great first impression and stand out from the crowd at business networking, pitches or presentations during this three hour intensive workshop.
Siobhan Young, your style coach has been a personal stylist for 10 years and runs styling workshops at Kent Adult Education. She has also event managed Image seminars for corporate clients including Ernst & Young, Orient Express Hotels, Hilton Hotels and Macquarie.
You will learn:
- The 7 step formula to style
- How to enhance your business brand through your personal image
- How to build, manage & streamline your wardrobe
- To understand the impact of colour and how to use it effectively
- The tools to shop strategically
- A relaxed, supportive and fun environment
- Tailored & interactive with informative notes
- Networking opportunity with peers
- Places are limited
All ages and women in business welcome including women returing to work.
Cost: £35 per person