The WellStyled vision is to empower busy women with simple and sustainable personal styling advice so they feel better about themselves and more confident about their appearance.
A wardrobe detox is the first step in discovering your personal style. It is just the tonic to help you when you feel you’ve become a frumpy mummy and want to ooze confidence and sass, or you may be returning to the workforce, or you are simply stuck in a rut.
I work with highly successful executives, to stay-at-home mums, all with different backgrounds, budgets and needs. Some clients have ignored fashion for so long its started to affect their self confidence, others have massive wardrobes with items they have never worn or don’t know how to wear. Many of my clients are men buying an experience for their wives to help them get their style mojo back.
There are also times when you need a wardrobe edit and some professional styling advice for a special personal milestone or an upcoming business event. Perhaps you have an overseas trip and need help with packing, attending a wedding, a new job or a promotion which requires you to look your best.
Wardrobe styling is an important starting point in image consultation and personal styling. After a wardrobe detox, you will have a perfect capsule wardrobe full of clothes you love. How good is that?
You will have clothes and accessories that fit and flatter your body shape and colouring. Best of all a wardrobe that perfectly suits your lifestyle, personality and budget. While a wardrobe detox is very personal and emotive, it is throughly cathartic and life changing.
How I work
I like to ensure that all my clients feel comfortable, relaxed and at ease during their special styling experience. It’s easy to feel exposed and vulnerable when you have someone putting your wardrobe under the spotlight. My approach is sensitive and perceptive without judgement, but with discretion.
Most importantly wardrobe styling should be fun. There is no point in looking amazing, if you don’t enjoy the process to get there.
After 10 years editing countless wardrobes from Sydney to London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex, I have a well-honed, natural flair and expert eye for colour, design and combining outfits. I am known to be a straight-talker with a killer attitude for clothes that need to go.
I am passionate about my job as a personal stylist and love seeing the positive impact it can have.
How do you know if you need a wardrobe detox?
A style consultation will help, if you:
- Don’t know what suits you.
- Feel you never have anything to wear.
- Have clothes that you have never worn and are not sure why.
What’s included in a Wardrobe Detox with WellStyled:
- 3 hour personal style and image consultation, including a colour & body analysis.
- An in-depth wardrobe review. This includes sorting through every item in your wardrobe, sensitively without casting judgement.
- Discovery consultation:
- Style Personality analysis why certain looks suit you and others don’t.
- How to work outfits for different occasions.
- What to keep and how to wear it.
- How to wear existing clothes in new combinations to gain maximum wear.
- Bespoke LookBook including digital photos of your new wardrobe combinations, great ideas on how to build your existing wardrobe.
- Unlimited support via Skype, WhatsApp, Pinterest, email for 3 months after your session.
By the end of your WellStyled Wardrobe Detox you will:
- Know how to dress to flatter your proportions, silhouette and shape.
- Wear the right clothes for your personality and lifestyle. This will boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- Wear the colours that compliment your natural colouring and looks.
- Have more control of your wardrobe and shopping habits.
- Know how to mix and match and your wardrobe will work in higher rotation while you get maximum wear from it.
- Understand which fashion trends work for you, how to inject them successfully into your personal style.
- Have more confidence with your own signature style.
- Say goodbye to morning mayhem!
Want to get started?
I invite you to a complimentary telephone consultation. You can share your story and I can work out the best way to help you. Please contact me to book a free consultation or simply email me to book a wardrobe detox today.
£210 for half day. £30 additional 30 minutes.
Free travel up to 20 miles from TN4 thereafter 50p per mile.